| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shionomisaki in June is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is damp. A significant 373.2mm (14.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Shionomisaki June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Shionomisaki, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Shionomisaki: